Used 2013 LincolnMKX AWD 6

  • VIN: 2LMDJ8JK7DBL36813
  • Stock: B573
    Odometer
    110,457 miles
    Fuel Economy
    17.0/23.0 mpg City/Hwy
    Exterior Color
    White
    Interior Color
    Other
    Body
    AWD
    Transmission
    Automatic
    Engine
    3.7L 6
    Lincoln MKX

    Detailed Specifications

    • 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags
    • 4-wheel ABS Brakes
    • ABS and Driveline Traction Control
    • Aluminum dash trim
    • Aluminum door trim
    • Anti-theft alarm system
    • Audio controls on steering wheel
    • Automatic front air conditioning
    • Auxilliary engine cooler
    • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
    • Braking Assist
    • Bucket front seats
    • Compass
    • Cruise control
    • Cruise controls on steering wheel
    • Digital Audio Input
    • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
    • Driver seat memory
    • Driver's side electrochromatic auto-dimming mirrors
    • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
    • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
    • External temperature display
    • Fold forward seatback rear seats
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front and rear reading lights
    • Front fog/driving lights
    • Fuel Consumption: City: 17 mpg
    • Fuel Consumption: Highway: 23 mpg
    • Heated driver mirror
    • Heated passenger mirror
    • In-Dash single CD player
    • Interior air filtration
    • Leather seat upholstery
    • Leather/chrome shift knob trim
    • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
    • MP3 player
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 5.9 s
    • Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
    • Memorized Settings including door mirror(s)
    • Metal-look center console trim
    • Painted aluminum rims
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Power liftgate
    • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
    • Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
    • Power remote trunk release
    • Power steering
    • Power windows
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Radio Data System
    • Rear seats center armrest
    • Rear spoiler: Lip
    • Remote engine start
    • Remote window operation
    • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
    • SIRIUS AM/FM/Satellite Radio
    • SIRIUS Satellite Radio(TM)
    • SYNC
    • Side airbag
    • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
    • Split rear bench
    • Stability control with anti-roll control
    • Steering Wheel Air Conditioning Controls
    • Surround Audio
    • Suspension class: Regular
    • Tachometer
    • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
    • Total Number of Speakers: 10
    • Transmission gear shifting controls on steering wheel
    • Trip computer
    • Video Monitor Location: Front
    • Wheel Diameter: 18
    • Wheel Width: 8

    Dealer Notes

    Call internet sales today to get your special e-price! (918) 268-2244

    KBB.com Consumer Reviews

    Kelley Blue Book - KBB.com
    Overall4.8Out of 5
    • excellent resource for a comfortable SUV

      By jeffrey on Thursday, April 08, 2021

      5.0
      this car rides well and performs in all terrain up to the tire clearance. comfort level is what one would expect from Lincoln premium standards. First one of this type I have owned in the SUV class. I would with no reserve recommend this for an excellent used car. Dependable in 98 percent time, the other 2 percent you see coming and predictable.
    • Love this car!

      By Christy on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

      5.0
      This is by far the best SUV on the market. I have all the extras with plenty of room for passengers and cargo. I also get great mileage. I would buy this car again and again :)
    • Good riding vehicle

      By Roadrunner on Monday, April 13, 2020

      4.0
      Nice car for the money is you get a nice used one don't have the interior luxury features like the upscale SUV on the market The exterior is up to date and will blend in with the expensive SUV on the market only problem watch out transmission seal leaking will have to address this issue around 75,000 miles love the vehicle fun to drive not expensive to own



    New Arrivals

    • 2016 LEXUS ES 350 Sedan

      2016 LEXUS ES 350 Sedan 6

      • Please Call

      Quick Specs

      View Details
    • 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD  Sport

      2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD…

      • Please Call

      Quick Specs

      View Details
    • 2019 Ford Ranger

      2019 Ford Ranger 4

      • Please Call

      Quick Specs

      View Details
    • 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT w/1LT

      2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500…

      • Please Call

      Quick Specs

      View Details